B.A.Sc., Dip. T., SSBB, LSSMBB
“I’m passionate about Lean Six Sigma and my vision for CI360 is closely related to that. CI360 will be a firm that does great work, empowers frontline employees, impacts bottom line and delivers sustainable results.”
- Samantha Waytowich is a certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt with nearly 15 years of progressive experience in training, facilitation/coaching and leading teams using Lean Six Sigma methodologies (in Manufacturing/Automotive/Laboratory/Health Care and Service sectors).
- After graduating from the University of Guelph with a B.A.Sc. In 1994, Samantha obtained a diploma in Chemical Engineering Technology from Mohawk College in 1999. In 2005 she became a certified Black Belt with the American Society for Quality (ASQ) and in April 2015 received her Master Black Belt certification from Villanova University.
- As a passionate change agent in Lean Six Sigma methodologies, she is skilled at facilitating teams through change and implementing sustaining improvements demonstrating a proven track record.
- Her professional career has taken her across Canada and into the US with many diverse facilitation opportunities utilizing a Lean Six Sigma thinking approach.
- Samantha has trained thousands of employees in Lean Six Sigma, facilitated over 50 successful projects and coached just as many.
- Key engagements include: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Consultant for Leading Edge Group, Black Belt for Life Labs, TRW and Wescast.
- Certifications: Lean Six Sigma BB & MBB, Design for Six Sigma, Quality Function Deployment, Value Stream Mapping, Train the Trainer, Return on Investment, Project Management.